|* Cedar Creek Lake was established in 1964 as a water
reservoir for Tarrant County.
* Cedar Creek Lake has 328 miles of shoreline.
* Cedar Creek Lake offers the unique privilege
of waterfront home ownership.
* Cedar Creek Lake is 24 miles long from North to South
* Cedar Creek Lake is one of the largest lakes in Texas
with 38,000 water surface acres.
* Cedar Creek Lake was voted winner of D Magazine's
"Worth the Communte", featuring Best Places to Live.
* Cedar Creek Lake is surrounded by the towns
of Caney City, Enchanted Oaks, Eustace, Gun Barrel City,
Kemp, Log Cabin, Malakoff, Payne Springs, Seven Points,
Star Harbor, Trinidad, Tool and Mabank.
* In 1999, Cedar Creek Lake was ranked # 14 in the nation
as being one of the most desirable places for retirement.
* Jet skis and power boats are permitted at Cedar Creek Lake.
* Boat docks are permitted but must be approved by Tarrant
County Regional Water District.
* Distance to nearby cities... Athens 14 miles, Dallas 50 miles,
Tyler 40 miles, Shreveport, LA 120 miles.